Agritrans UTTF 10W20
Agritrans is a high quality, premium grade OEM approved universal tractor transmission fluid (UTTF) meeting the requirement of modern and older tractor manufacturers. Agritrans has millions of hours in field testing in the demanding Australian environment. It is a high zinc formulation designed for use in transmissions, final drives, hydraulics, wet clutches and wet brakes of modern tractors including those calling for common oil. It is recommended of ruse in 10w30 and 20w30 applications.
Benefits of Agritrans
- Superior gear wear protection.
- Correct frictional characteristics ensure quiet wet brake operation.
- Proven Field performance.
- Good anti foam characteristics.
- Excellent shear stability and thermal/oxidation stability provide long fluid life.
- Good water tolerance ensures hydraulic performance is maintained.
- Low Copper activity.
- Good filterability.
- Excellent anti squawk properties.
John Deer: JDM J20A, J20B, J20C, J20D, J14B, J14C, JD21A, JDT303, Quantrol, New Holland: ESN-M2C134-D, FNHA-2-C-200.00, FNHA-2-C-201.00, Case International: MS 1206, 1204, 1207, 1210, JIC 145, 143, 144, 185, Internation Harvester B5-B6, White Q1826, 1705, 1802, 1826, 1766, 1722, 1766B, Tyre 55, AGCO 821XL, Steiger, Versatile, Deutz-Allis, Fiat, Kubota UDT, Massey ferguson: M-1110, 1127A/B, 1129A, 1135, 1141, 1143, 1145, ZF: TE-ML 03E, 03F, 05F, Cat TO-2, Allis-Chalmers Power Fluid 821, Deutz-Allis: 272843, 257541, 246634, Alison: C2, C3, C4
- 20 litre
- 60 litre
- 205 litre