Barastoc Pig Finisher
Barastoc Pig Finisher is a pelleted feed, designed to be fed from 15 weeks of age through to market or breeding. May be fed from as early as 12 weeks of age if desired, following a weaner feed.
What Barastoc Pig Finisher Provides
- Optimal and efficient growth through the growing phase
- An ideal follow-on diet from Barastoc Pig Grower
- High energy content with correctly balanced amounts of amino acids for the finishing stage of growing pigs
- High levels of vitamins, major and trace minerals
- Ingredients carefully selected and processed to provide a highly digestible diet for growing pigs
Feed ad-lib to pigs throughout the growing phase from 15 weeks of age (approximately 50 kg liveweight), though to market or breeding at 22 weeks of age.
|Crude Protein (minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fat (minimum)||2.0%|
|Crude Fibre (minimum)||6.0%|
|Salt (maximum added)||0.25%|
|Digestable Energy (DE)||13MJ/kg|
|Available Lysine (g): Digestable Energy (MJ)||0.55|
- 20 kg