Beachport Blue Cap with Selenium
Beachport Blue Cap is a 3-in-1 formulation developed to play a role in the correction of essential mineral deficiencies in cattle and sheep. This mix of natural ingredients formulate a unique mix of trace elements, amino acids and electrolytes with the ability to make nutrients more absorbable, have
a better retention rate improving the performance of the animal. The Blue Cap is our base product with the benefits of selenium and is used primarily in Southern areas of Australia.
Benefits of Beachport Blue Cap
- Feed conversion of both dry and green feed.
- Supports rumen development in young animals
- Assist in improving fertility and survival rates
- Aids in tightening up calving/lambing periods with a more even drop
- Ease of application – for best results use in the water supply, but can also be poured on hay, given orally or be mixed with feed
- High amino acid content (building block of protein)
- Readily absorbed by the rumen
- Nil withholding period
Key Times of Use
Blue cap can be used all year round, every 6 weeks, when animals have access to troughs. If this isn’t feasible in your operation, consider using over these key stress periods:
Pre-Joining: Treat 2-3 weeks prior to putting the sires in.
Late Pregnancy: Treat as often as possible before calving/lambing for optimum results. This will see the breeder through calving/lambing into lactation and help with recover.
Sires: Start using 6 weeks prior to mating.
Feed Conversion: for dry and green feed to maximise production
|Amounts in mg/L|
This product also contains fulvic acid and kelp/seagrass extract.
- 10 L
- 20 L
- 200 L
- 1000 L
- Starter Packs also available