Cydectin Long Acting Injection for Cattle
Cydectin Long Acting Injection is for the treatment and control of moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites in cattle.
What is Cydectin Long Acting Injection?
- Contains moxidectin
- A macrocyclic lactone (ML) or “mectin” class injection drench for cattle
- Broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites
- Kills roundworms for longer
- Controls Ostertagia for 112 days
- Controls barber’s pole worm, lungworm and nodule worm for 120 days
- Controls black scour worm for 72 days
- Controls cattle tick for 51 days
- No known impact on dung beetles+
Cydectin Long Acting Injection should be administered subcutaneously into the back of the ear (as directed on label) at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/100kg bodyweight. Administer the dose according to the dose table using the special Cydectin 5mL injector gun. DO NOT USE any other injector.
|101 – 150||1.5||133|
|151 – 200||2||100|
|201 – 250||2.5||80|
|251 – 300||3||66|
|301 – 350||3.5||57|
|351 – 400||4||50|
|401 – 450||4.5||44|
|451 – 500+||5||40|
*Do not use in cattle less than 100kg bodyweight.
+Do not use in cattle greater than 500kg.
- Meat: 56 days
- Milk: 80 days
- ESI: 108 days
- 200 mL
- 500 mL