Ranvet Electro Paste
Ranvet Electro Paste is an oral paste with B-group vitamins, vitamin E, and folic acid.
Features of Ranvet Electro Paste
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of B-Group vitamins for energy replenishment.
- Stimulates thirst, decreasing recovery time.
- Supplies all critical electrolytes required for optimal performance.
- Maintains body fluid balance.
- Supplies anti-oxidants to reduce tissue damage via the effects of free radicals.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
Benefits of Ranvet Electro Paste
- Ideal for traveling horses where rapid, convenient, easily transportable electrolyte replenishment is required.
- Reduces the incidence of dehydration, muscle fatigue, poor performance and delayed recover after strenuous exercise.
- Allows optimal performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces electrolyte loss and stress of travel.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
Directions for Use
Administer as required after exercise or transportation. Each 60mL syringe of Electro Paste contains two 30mL doses. Administer orally over the back of the tongue. Always ensure access to fresh, clean drinking water after dosing.
Horses 400 – 500 kg:
Moderate work (30 – 60 minutes duration) – 30mL immediately after exercise. Heavy work ( 1 – 2 hours duration) – 60 mL immediately after exercise. Following long distance transportation – 30 – 60mL on arrival. In heavy sweating horses dose can be repeated after 15 – 30 minutes.
Ponies 250 – 300 kg:
Give half the above dose. Electro Paste is recommended in addition to a daily in-feed electrolyte supplement.
Meat – Nil
|Vitamin B1||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.44 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.17 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.68 mg|
|Vitamin E||16.83 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.35 mg|
- 60 mL syringe (Each syringe contains 2x30mL doses)