Ranvet Fungazol Cream
Ranvet fungazol cream is a rapid onset, topical, broad spectrum anti-fungal agent for the treatment of ringworm and mycotic infections. Its anti-fungal activity includes dermatophytes, pathogenic yeasts and moulds.
Features of Ranvet Fungazol Cream
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal activity against a wide range of yeasts and fungi including Candidia albicans, C.guilliermondi, Torulopsis spp. And the dermatophytes; Trichophyton rubrum, T.mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton, Malassezia.
- Topical anti-fungal agent with rapid action onset.
- Treats yeast and mould associated ailments.
- Able to be used for short acting and persistent skin diseases and mixed skin infections, both bacterial and fungal.
Benefits of Ranvet Fungazol Cream
- Treats a wide variety of fungal ailments including ring worm (most commonly caused by Microsporum gypseum), girth itch (commonly caused by Trichophyton equinum) and rain scald (commonly caused by Dermatophilus congolensis).
- Treats a wide variety of independent ailments such as dermatitis, saddle rash, greasy heel and mycotic skin infections in horses, dogs and cats.
Directions for Use
For external use only. First remove any scab with a warm antiseptic solution. Rub cream into and around the affected area twice a day for a period of 6 – 8 weeks. Reduce application as condition clears.
Withholding Period Horses
Meat – DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption
- 100 g tube