Ranvet White Healer
Ranvet white healer is an astringent, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal cream for horses.
Features of Ranvet White Healer
- Powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal activity.
- Strong astringent and germicidal action.
- Safe, effective and easy first aid for all skin damage and infections.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Smooth, easy to apply zinc cream base.
- All natural ingredients.
Benefits of Ranvet White Healer
- Protects a wide variety of wounds and abrasions.
- Controls infection of skin wounds.
- Controls fungal skin infections.
- Protects skin wounds whilst simultaneously encouraging healing.
- For use on a wide variety of skin ailments including minor skin wounds, rope burns, greasy heel, rain scald, mud fever and skin irritations associated with girth galls and cracked heels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with Ranvet Dermaguard Wash to control fungal infections in horses and camels.
Active Consituents (per kg)
Zinc oxide (50g), Melaleuca oil blend 20g (4%w/w)
Directions for Use
Clean dirt and dried discharge from area of application. Apply white healer liberally to affected area once or twice daily until the condition is resolved.
Meat – Nil
- 100 g tube
- 500 g tub