Singvac 1 Year Botulinum Vaccine
Singvac 1 year is for the prevention of botulism caused by Clostridium botulinum types C and D . A single dose is sufficient to protect animals being vaccinated for the first time.
- • Oil-based double emulsion vaccine containing toxoids of:
- Clostridium botulinum type C
- Clostridium botulinum type D
What is Singvac 1 Year Vaccine?
- Provides active immunisation against botulism
- Generates protective levels of circulating antibodies for at least 12 months
- Only one initial injection required
- Suitable for use in cattle
- 2mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck)
- Annual vaccination is recommended
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
- 200 mL
- 500 mL