Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) Pour On for the control and treatment of susceptible biting and sucking lice in cattle and sheep.
• Versatile – effective against biting and sucking lice in cattle.
• Highly effective if used in cattle after the first cold snap in Autumn when eggs are likely to be hatching.
• Stays active for months on the animal, reducing the likelihood of re-treatment being required during the season.
• Control of diflubenzuron susceptible body lice in sheep.
• Sheep can be treated up to 7 days off shears.
• Suitable for use on unshorn lambs up to 3 months and over 10 kg body weight.